Hey my loves!
Today I will show you the nail wraps that I got from Miss Sophie’s. Together with the Miss Sophie’s top coat and glass nail file.
One design package contains 20 ultra – thin, long – lasting nail wraps. The wraps are super easy to stick on. This was the first time I ever used them and I absolutely love them on my nails.
Designs I got:
How to use:
- Clean your natural nails with a nail polish remover pad and push back the cuticles.
- Match your nail to the nail wrap that fits best. Tip: If you are unsure about two sizes, choose the smaller one or trim the larger one to size.
- Remove the transparent protective film. Peel off the nail wrap and place it on the center of the nail. Leave a little space left and right at the edge of the cuticle.
- Press down the nail wrap in the center of the nail and then apply firm pressure on the edges. Fold down the excess nail wrap.
- Using Miss Sophie’s glass nail file in a vertical and downwards motion, file off the excess nail wrap. Apply one layer of Miss Sophie’s top coat on your nail wraps.
Overall, I really love the Miss Sophie’s nail wraps. They are easy to work with. As you can see on the picture above, they look so pretty on the nails. I did use the gel over them, just because I did the french manicure with the gel as well. That way they will last even longer.
That was it for today. I really hope you enjoyed. Please let me know in the comments how do you like my nails. I’m still practicing doing gel nails, but I think it turned out pretty good. 🙂
Have a nice day
POSTS YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE: