We all know that glitter nail polish looks so pretty on the nails, but it’s a ”pain” to put on. All my nail polish lovers out there know the struggle. Getting that perfect application that doesn’t come out gloopy, patchy, uneven, or take hours to dry can feel near impossible. And let’s not even talk about the removal process.
Today I’m going to show you how I do it and I hope some of you will find this helpful.
If you paint on glitter nail polish like you would any other color in your collection, you’re doing it wrong. But the good news is, if you want it to look as good and intensely glittery as it does in the bottle, I got a epic tip for you.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
1. A base coat.
2. Your favorite glitter nail polish.
3. A cosmetic sponge.
4. A top coat.
1. Apply your base coat as normal.
2. Apply the glitter nail polish of your choice onto the edge of a makeup sponge.
3. Dab the sponge onto your nail. (FYI, this is where the real trick lies. The sponge soaks up most of the actual nail polish leaving just the glitter behind, so it goes on dense and opaque in one fell swoop.)
4. Apply your top coat so the glitter doesn’t chip off as easily.
That was it for today. Do you see how easy applying glitter nail polish is? Do you use the same methode like I do or do you have another one? Let me know in the comments! 🙂
Have a nice day
Don’t forget to follow me on
POSTS YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE: