Hey my loves,
Today I have something special for you guys and that is food. Here goes a quick, easy, flourless and low-calorie banana breakfast in a snap. For this 3-ingredient recipe, you will need only banana, eggs, and baking powder.
- 1 1/2 large bananas, ripe to overripe (200g; 7 oz)
- 2 eggs
- 1/8 teaspoon baking powder
- Maple syrup, butter, or blueberries, to serve
- 1. In a mixing bowl, crack in the eggs and add in baking powder. And whisk to combine.
- 2. In another bowl add in 1 1/2 large bananas. Lightly mash with a potato masher or a fork, but not too much. There should be chunks of bananas to make fluffy pancakes. And use only ripe bananas.
- 3. Pour wet mixture into mashed bananas and stir to combine.
- 4. In a frying pan, cook mini pancakes over a medium low heat. 1 or 2 tablespoons of batter is enough for each mini pancake. When the baking powder is activated, flip it over and cook for about one minute more. Serve immediately when hot.
Easy and simple 3-ingredient breakfast. I love stacked pancakes. They are much better with butter, maple syrup, and blueberries. This banana pancakes have very light texture because there is no flour in it. It makes simple and healthy breakfast.
I hope you enjoyed! If you ever try to make them share your thoughts with me. 🙂
Have a nice day
Don’t forget to follow me on
POSTS YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE: