Happy Birthday to Me! I’m enjoying the cascade of Facebook birthday wishes. Such a nice feature of Facebook. I’m not always good about wishing people happy birthday on Facebook, so an extra thanks, with a touch of guilt on my part, to those who took the time to wish me a happy birthday.
Goodbye 20, Hello 21! Is it me, or is time going faster? However, I still feel as though there is NEVER ENOUGH TIME in a day or week to do what I need to do!
Being that today is my birthday I have been playing a memory wheel of the past year in my head. It’s amazing how many things can change in 365 days. I have learned so much about myself this year.
What I Have Learned:
- I need to slow down and enjoy the moment.
- Be present and put the phone down (I don’t have to snapchat everything!)
- Plans and people change, get over it.
- People aren’t as though they seem, therefore dust it off and move forward.
My Goals For This Year:
- I want to apply for driving licence.
- Finish German course.
- Surround myself with people that truly support and understand my madness.
- Start doing more sports.
Cheers to 21! The Best is yet to come!
Don’t forget to follow me on