Hey my loves ❤
So, the Summer is almost here and I’m so excited about it and I hope you are as well! So, I’ve decided to share some of the Best Summer Drinks Recipes with you, because you know you can find everything on this blog 😉
Lemonade Iced Tea
3 cups water
2 family-size tea bags
1. Bring 3 cups water to a boil in a 2-qt. saucepan. Remove from heat, add tea bags, and stir in fresh mint. Cover and steep 10 minutes.
2. Remove and discard tea bags and mint. Stir in sugar until dissolved.
3. Pour tea into a 3-qt. container, and stir in 4 cups cold water and lemonade concentrate. Serve over ice. Garnish, if desired.
3 c. water
1½ c. sugar
2 c. lemon juice (about 8 to 10 lemons)
1 pt. strawberries
1 L seltzer or sparkling water Garnish: lemon slices and mint (optional)
- In a 2-qt saucepan, bring water and sugar to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer, stirring occasionally, until the sugar dissolves. Remove from heat; stir in lemon juice. Let cool completely.
- Place strawberries in blender with 1/2 cup lemonade mixture. Blend until pureed. Strain puree through a fine sieve to remove seeds. Add puree to remaining lemonade mixture; stir well to combine. Refrigerate until serving.
- Stir in seltzer. Pour over ice. Garnish with lemon and mint, if using.
4-5 cups of seedless watermelon (1 medium-sized watermelon), cut into chunks
1/2 peeled cucumber, cut into chunks
5 -10 mint leaves roughly chopped
3 tablespoons of sugar
1 tablespoon of fresh lime juice
a pinch of salt
- Depending on the size of your blender, you may have to do this in two batches, I did. Divide your ingredients in half, and process it twice if need be. Place all the ingredients in a blender, and process until it smooth. Pour the mixture through a strainer into a bowl, pressing the solids with a wooden spoon to get all the liquid out.
- Place the watermelon mixture back in your blender and add ice cubes. Depending on how slushy you want it, add your ice cubes accordingly. I wanted mine very slushy, almost like a snow cone, so I used lots of ice cubes. Serve immediately.
Non Alcoholic Sangria
4 cups white grape juice (1 l)
¼ cup blueberries (40 g) + ¾ cup blueberries (120 g)
1 cup orange juice (250 ml)
Juice of 1 lime + 2 limes
- Blend the white grape juice with ¼ cup blueberries (40 g). Pour this liquid mixture in a jar or bowl.
- Add the orange and the lime juice. Stir until is well mixed.
- Place ice in a jar, add the liquid mixture, the chopped fruits (2 oranges, 2 bananas, 2 limes and 2 peaches) and ¾ cup of blueberries. Let stand the sangria in the fridge for about 2 hours.
Pineapple and Thyme Iced Tea
8 bag green tea
2 sprig fresh thyme
½ fresh pineapple
- Bring 4 cups water to a boil in a medium saucepan. Remove from heat and add the tea bags and thyme. Let steep, stirring twice, for 4 minutes. Discard the tea bags and let the tea cool.
- Discard the thyme from the iced tea concentrate and stir in the pineapple and 4 cups cold water. Serve over ice with additional thyme, if desired.
I hope you enjoyed reading this! And I hope you will try some of these 🙂 If you do, please share the picture or something with me ❤
Don’t forget to follow me on