Today’s post i going to be on ‘Beauty Tips To Cure Dark Circles’. I will share some of the things that I’ve tried and I hope this will also work for you.
Now there are many reasons for dark circles to appear under your eyes; from stress, lack of sleep, hormonal changes, a disturbed lifestyle, hereditary and many more.
Usually, dark circles are more a cosmetic issue than a real health concern. A person with dark circles under his or her eyes may not be old or unwell, but just have unusually thin skin, unusually highly colored blood vessels, etc..
- Lemon juice, orange lentil flour, puree of tomato and turmeric paste when blended and applied on the eyes and are left for quarter of an hour is a very good remedy for dark circles. It must be washed off after the period.
- Cucumber is a very good astringent and skin toner. Grate cucumber in a food processor or by hand and squeeze the juice out. Dip two cotton balls in it and apply in on the dark circles on the eyes. Leave it for some time before removing. This not only relaxes eyes but removes dark circles.
- Mix equal quantities of cucumber juice with lemon juice. Apply it with the help of a cotton ball over the affected skin. Leave for fifteen minutes and then wash off with cold water. Follow this remedy for a week and notice the difference.
- Potato instead of cucumber can be taken and the same process can be applied to remove dark circles.
- Drinking of plain drinking water about fifteen glasses per day is also an effective remedy.
- A sleep of at least seven to eight hours is necessary for a healthy man/ woman. A lack of sleep can also cause dark circles.
- Vegetables and fruits which are fresh and are rich in fibrous contents keep the system clear of toxins and thus prevent dark circles under the eyes.
- Application of cold tea bags on the affected eyes and leaving it for a moment is an effective way of removing dark circles.
- Abstinence from smoking, drinking, eating junk foods and maintaining a disciplined lifestyle helps in removing dark circles from under the eyes.
- Drinking of fruit juice devoid of preservative and in its natural form also helps heal dark circles.
All picures are taken from google!
I hope you enjoyed reading this!
Also, I’m so sorry that I haven’t shared anything the whole week. I really have a lot of things going on in my life right now, you will know a little bit more about it if you follow me on INSTAGRAM, wthere I try to share everyday and really talk a lot about me 🙂 So make sure to follow me there 😉
Don’t forget to follow me on